Niftymagician:Bhavin's Trade Funda...

Coming Soon

Re: Niftymagician:Bhavin's Trade Funda...

Unread postby Tradester » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:16 am

Hi Bhavin,

I have been viewing your trades and I think they are AWESOME !! Your technical analysis is simply amazing !!

Could you let me know how I can learn this? Is there a particular book or forum where I can learn trading ?

Thanks is advance
Traderster

If you like this post please click on LIKE button and share it to world.
Like Us :

Tradester

RELIANCE ALL TIME FAV STOCK

Unread postby bhavin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:16 pm

RELIANCE INDUSTRY CHART
Postby bhavin » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:55 am

22 Feb 17, 02:21 PM BHAVINB: http://i68.tinypic.com/nyh8vm.png , http://i.imgur.com/3lImxIH.png , http://i.imgur.com/tQJkB6r.png RELIANCE CHART ..... ALREADY posted on left side ....... one way fireee .... ( from 1038 till date 1327 ..... ) jakkkas returnss

ALL WW MINUS FAIL IN RELIANCE....................

ONLY NEWS WORKS ADVANCE NEWS

Like Us :

bhavin

SAIL UPDATE

Unread postby bhavin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:19 pm

SAIL SUPER DUPER THIS YEAR

POWER OF NEWS ..... HERE PEOPLE EXPECTING NEW LOW 20 RS ..... ( DREAM ) ... THIS TIME SALE HEADING TOWARDS 83 ++ VERY SHORT TERM ) MY ULTIMATE TAR 110 ++ .... WHEN CANDLE CHANGE STATEMENT CHANGE ..... NEWS ONLY SAY UP UP UP ...

Like Us :

bhavin

BYE BYE

Unread postby bhavin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:22 pm

SORRY FRIENDS I JUST CAME HERE FOR MY CHARTS ... I LEFT PERMANENTLY FROM THIS SITE ..CANT UPDATE MORE ... . THANKS A LOT ...

Like Us :

bhavin

MRPL DAILY CHART CMP 124

Unread postby bhavin » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Image MRPL

BSE Announcements on MRPL
Pursuant to Regulation 30 read with Part A of Schedule III of SEBI Listing Regulations 2015, we would like to inform that the Shareholders of the Company in their 29th Annual General Meeting (AGM) held on Saturday, 19th August 2017, have authorised the Board to raise funds of upto `3,000 Crores through issue of Non Convertible Debentures (NCDs)/Bonds.<BR> The above may please be taken on record.<BR>

⁠⁠⁠
⁠⁠Chairman of the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL) Dinesh K. Sarraf has said the company is considering increasing its production capacity to 25 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) from the present 15 MTPA.Speaking to presspersons after the General Body meeting of the company here on Saturday, Mr. Sarraf said MRPL increased its production capacity from 10 MTPA to 15 MTPA in 2014. An aggressive plan is formulated to forge ahead in the refining and petrochemicals sector even as MRPL is geared up to meet the Bharat Stage VI deadline of April 2020.Installation of additional units for petrol and revamping/catalyst changes for diesel units at a cost of ₹1,810 crore for upgradation to BS VI is vigorously pushed forward, he said. He noted that several other low cost, high-yielding small infrastructure improvement, including revamping of Continuous Catalyst Regeneration Unit 2, too are being undertaken to boost production. CCR 2 revamp would increase production of petrol. It would also set up a marketing terminal, truck loading silos, and railway siding at a cost of ₹310 crore.Record performanceMr. Sarraf noted that MRPL has registered record performance during 2016-17. Its total turnover reached ₹59,415 crore as against ₹50,864 crore last fiscal even as its profit after tax reached ₹ 3,644 crore, the highest ever in MRPL’s history, as against ₹1,148 crore the previous fiscal.As such, the company’s board has recommended dividend of ₹6 per share of ₹10 each, that also the highest ever in MRPL’s history. The company has also recorded highest ever gross throughput of 16.27 million tonnes as against the previous highest of 15.69 MT.It also achieved the highest gross refining margin of $7.75 per barrel as against $5.2 per barrel the previous year.He noted that MRPL remains the market leader in the region for many products, including bitumen, sulpher, pet coke, among others.The company continues to be the sole supplier of petroleum products, except LPG, to Mauritius since 2006 while Shell MRPL Aviation Fuel Services Ltd. has steadily acquired business for sale of aviation turbine fuel at Indian airports.MRPL has earmarked ₹ 33.87 crore for corporate social responsibility activities in 2017-18, he added.Managing Director H. Kumar and senior officials were present on the occasion.
⁠⁠⁠⁠12:09 PM⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠

Like Us :

bhavin

RADICO KHAITAN UPDATE

Unread postby bhavin » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Image RADICO KHAITAN from 128 to 184 ....... 56 rs up tar 3 reach ..... every thing is mentioned in chart ... before date 43 % returns .....

Like Us :

bhavin

m & m postional call

Unread postby bhavin » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Image m & m postional call

Like Us :

bhavin

MRPL DAILY CHART

Unread postby bhavin » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:05 am

Image MRPL CROSS ABV 140 / 142 ....... 30 RS PLUS MOVEMENT MILEGAA

Like Us :

bhavin

Unread postby sureshm » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Mr Bhavin-This is Not a Proper CNH pattern......just my view

Like Us :

sureshm

Unread postby aarnasingh » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:08 pm

Market updates is very important for traders and this charts will be also very useful.

Like Us :

aarnasingh

PreviousNext

Return to Trading Strategies