My Secret NIFTY Trading Method which never failed.

Coming Soon

My Secret NIFTY Trading Method which never failed.

Unread postby davefollmers » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:04 pm

In february, I am just shocked to see that MINIFTY contract is no longer. I just enquired here and found SEBI has banned it for some reason. If they wanted small players to stop FnO trading and loose money, there is other smaller FnO contract, like USDINR, GOLDGUINEA, GOLDPETAL etc.
Small traders who have mindset to play FnO will just switch to those contracts with much longer trading hours, means they will loose more money. And some will start trading NF and BNF, and in BNF people will trade huge money and loose huge.
Anyway, that is another debate. But below I am disclosing my only NIFTY trading method which I always traded and found success - but never disclosed in open forum like Traderji or Mudraa etc, so that it became invalidated.
Now MINIFTY is no more and I am disclosing the method.
I have always found the following:
1. Continue to watch TBQ and TSQ of MINIFTY for a whole day or two.
2. And watch TBQ and TSQ of BNF for the same period. If visually TBQ is > TSQ and for both during whole time, I tried to take a long position at a support or pivot level and hold the trade as positional.
In next 2-3-4 days, came out with hefty profit.
Reverse for positional short.
The above method NEVER failed. I looked at no other data.
And for Intraday Trade:
Suppose about 10 min after market open, if you see a difference of around 8-10 points between high and low of MINIFTY and NIFTY, you take position accordingly.
Example, say, today MNF & NF opened around 6036. But your trading terminal showing MNF High is 6067 and NF High is 6058. But market never reached there yet today. You could be rest assured market will reach to 6067 crossing 6058.
Same for lower side also.
This intraday method also never failed. Hardly twice or thrice in a month failed.
Now I missed this and a lot of profit.
So STOPPING now trading NIFTY for the time-being unless I can find out one such beautiful method. Missing it a lot.
May God Bless all of us

If you like this post please click on LIKE button and share it to world.
Like Us :

davefollmers

Return to Trading Strategies