[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
NIFTYMAGICIAN • View topic - NiftyMagician's Testimonials

NiftyMagician's Testimonials

Please write here what you feel about NiftyMagician.com

Re: NiftyMagician's Testimonials

Unread postby Tejas » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:49 am

AGAIN REPEATING......NIFTY MAGICIAN.COM........HAS DONE WONDERS TO MY LIFE.
I WAS NOTHING BEFORE THIS HAPPENED. HERE I LEARNED SO MANY THINGS.
NM SIR AND SURESH SIR.......MADE ME INDEPENDENT....NOW NO MORE NEED OF RUNNING AFTER CALLS/TIPS.
I GENERATE MY OWN CALLS.......AND TRADE......SOME THING WHICH I NEVER EVEN DREAMED OF.
STILL A LONG WAY TO GO.........BUT PERFECT BEGINNING.
AND AS THE SAYING GOES.......WELL BEGAN IS HALF OF THE WORK DONE.
LOOKING FORWARD TO RETIRING ULTRA RICH.......:)
THIS PLACE IS ROCKING........GOD BLESS.
REGARDS,
TEJAS.

If you like this post please click on LIKE button and share it to world.
Like Us :

Tejas

Unread postby ayazkadri » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:16 pm

Like Us :

ayazkadri

Unread postby rawal » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:52 pm

25 Apr 14, 10:47 PM
rajavaraparla: i lost lot for the last 5 years...
25 Apr 14, 10:47 PM
rajavaraparla: do you know... this is the first month i ended with little profit..
25 Apr 14, 10:50 PM
rajavaraparla: i never forget... because this is the one that made me to get my first penny profit

Like Us :

rawal

Unread postby Achintya » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:30 am

Excellent bro//keep rocking

Like Us :

Achintya

Unread postby rawal » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:40 am

2 Jun 14, 11:36 AM
ramesharmugam: i was holding uflex from 98- 2 yrs back did not SELL - whenpp lanned to SELL - i had joined NM- saw wc abt to complete so held on-
2 Jun 14, 11:37 AM
ramesharmugam: thnaks NM

Like Us :

rawal

Unread postby rawal » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:45 pm

3 Jun 14, 09:32 PM
ranjith: i am making money here

Like Us :

rawal

Unread postby admin » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 pm

pvbv: :supercall: feeling very exitect being in this forum of highly motivated experts....this is my first day.love to be with you all.thanks to all of you.

Like Us :

admin
Site Admin

Unread postby rawal » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:36 pm

9 Jan 15, 03:33 PM
ravikanthnvsp: thanks to Aksar,Bhavin,Mitra and prashant.... super calls
9 Jan 15, 03:34 PM
ravikanthnvsp: today i earned 1/4 my monthly pay... thanks alot 2 NM :thanks:

Like Us :

rawal

Unread postby Tejas » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:38 pm

NM.COM IS ROCKING ALWAYS. WE HAVE SOME OF THE BEST ANALYST ON THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD.

Like Us :

Tejas

Unread postby ravikanthnvsp » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:49 pm

I feel NM is very good site for occasional small traders like me. Before joining in NM I lost money because of not knowing the entry and exit levels of trade. Technical analysis and results of the analysts are awesome with decency. I am really proud to me member of NM.
I will suggest (infact already suggested) many of my friends to join NM. My aim is to to learn and the technical (chart reading) and wanted to contribute my services to NM.
Thanks a lot to everyone.
Ravi Kanth

Like Us :

ravikanthnvsp

PreviousNext

Return to Testimonials